Thank you for your interest in Yogamat. By registering for any/all programs with Yogamat, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and you agree without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions in this Agreement, so please read this carefully before proceeding to register.
By using this website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given Yogamat your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website.
This website is operated by Yogamat. Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Yogamat. Yogamat offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- The term ‘Yogamat’ shall include the organizers, teachers, advisors, demonstration assistants, affiliates, organizers and persons related to Yogamat.
- “Services” shall mean Yoga programs, workshops, and classes.
- “Participant” shall mean a person, 18 years and above of age, who has successfully registered for a program offered by Yogamat through the website http://www.yogamat.life/, or any person below the age of 18 years for a program offered by Yogamat through our website, provided the registration of such person below the age of 18 years is done by the legal guardian of the said person and additionally a consent form has been duly filled and signed by the legal guardian of the said person.
- “Program” shall mean classes, workshops, sessions for yoga.
- “Personal information” shall mean the age, residential address, email address and telephone/ mobile number of a participant as filled in the online registration, completion and contact form.
- “Person” shall mean an individual human being only and shall not include a proprietorship, corporate, partnership or the like.
- “You”, “Your”, “their” refer to participant or the person buying the services.
1) Your information:
- When you contact us or register for and complete any Hatha Yoga program or workshop or other sessions on our website, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, mobile number, address and email address.
- Yogamat does not transfer, sell, distribute or share personal information filled in the registration form by the participant with a third party. When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- We may send you messages and/or emails and/or communication through online and/or offline communication mediums about our upcoming programs and sessions, newsletters, marketing promotions, marketing material and other updates. You have the choice to opt out or unsubscribe.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. We do not share this information with third parties for any commercial reasons.
3) Payment information:
- Yogamat does not collect, store, transfer, share or use your personal, Credit Card or Debit Card or any of your banking information filled by you for the purpose of payment of program fees as it is directly transmitted through the third-party payment gateway provider to the payment network or bank.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their terms and privacy policies to understand the manner in which your information will be used or handled by these providers.
4) Age of consent:
- You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that you possess the legal right and ability to use our services in accordance with the terms of Yogamat. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you may use this website only with the consent of your legal guardian.
- By using this website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given Yogamat your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participant must register for the program on our website after checking for spot availability with Yogamat.
- Participation in a program would be confirmed only by completing online registration for the said program via http://www.yogamat.life/. Yogamat shall not entertain or be responsible for any registration which is not made through our website.
- Registration shall be deemed to be complete only when the registration form has been filled entirely and payment of the fees for the program has been made by the participant (participant’s legal guardian in the case participant is below the age of 18 years) and received by Yogamat. Registration for participant below the age of 18 years shall be deemed to be complete only when apart from the filling of registration form and payment of fees for the program, additionally a consent form has been filled and submitted by the legal guardian of such participant.
- A person must be at least 18 years of age before registering for the programs offered by Yogamat. A person below the age of 18 years must be registered by his/her legal guardian only and such legal guardian must additionally fill and submit a consent form for the participation of the person below the age of 18 years.
- Participant must disclose their health/medical conditions or any ailment(s) that may impact their participation in the program(s) they are registering for, prior to registering for such program(s). In case of any health and/or medical condition, the participant must have consent from their doctor to participate in such program(s). Yogamat is not obliged to or responsible for conducting any medical examination for the participant prior to the registration.
- Any negligence on the part of the participant while registering such as not checking for spot availability, program(s) selection, missing information, submitting the incorrect information required for the purposes of registration and participation in the program(s) that is found as negligence will be their responsibility. Yogamat will not be responsible for such negligence nor shall entertain any request for refund or program transfer except as per our refund and cancellation policies.
- Program registration of a participant is not transferable to any other program, participant or person, program location or to future programs. There will be no adjustment of program fees to any other program offered by Yogamat.
- Participant must bring a valid Government approved Photo ID card (like passport, driving license or Adhaar card). Entry will not be allowed without a valid Government approved id and the program will stand cancelled for the participant in the absence of valid proof of identity.
- Yogamat reserves the right to accept, deny, revoke or terminate the registration of any participant at any time without prior notice.
- Yogamat reserves the right to entry and admission.
- It is not Yogamat’s responsibility to cross verify the participant’s personal information, medical conditions, health conditions or any other information that may directly or indirectly impact their registration and participation in the program. However, if Yogamat comes to know that the information submitted is false, Yogamat is entitled to cancel the registration.
- A participant’s registration can be unilaterally cancelled, and they may be asked to leave the program even after the confirmation of registration in cases of non-adherence to guidelines and/or misconduct.
- A discontinuance/cancellation of the program on the aforementioned grounds shall not entitle the participant to any full or partial refund.
2) Mandatory Attendance:
- It is mandatory to be present at the venue at the reporting time of the program registered for by the participant on all days of the program duration as communicated to the participant via confirmation email sent post completion of registration.
- Program will begin at the designated time and late entry is not permitted in any case. Failing to report at the reporting time on any day of the program registered for shall lead to cancellation of the registration of the participant for that program by Yogamat and that participant shall not be allowed to participate on that day and in the remaining days of the program. For such cancellation of registration of the participant, Yogamat shall not be liable to refund the program fees to the participant either partially or fully.
- Missing any session(s) due to complete or partial absence or a late arrival on any of the days of the program shall imply a discontinuance of the program for that participant.
- It is mandatory to attend all the sessions from the start time to the end time as per the designated schedule.
- A discontinuance by a participant on the aforementioned grounds shall not entitle the participant to any full or partial refund.
- If, due to unavoidable circumstances, there is a delay in starting the program, the same shall not entitle the participant to any compensation. Yogamat will endeavour to extend the duration of the program for the time lost. However, it is at the sole discretion of Yogamat to make such an extension.
- The gates of the venue open 45 minutes before the start of the session and participants are welcome to report early.
3) Refund Policy:
The registration fee is non-refundable except as provided herein under:
- A refund of 15% shall be applicable if cancellation email is received between 1 to 7 days prior to the start of the program, or a refund of 30% shall be applicable for cancellation email received more than 7 days prior to the start of the program, whichever is applicable. The applicable taxes and payment processing fee (as charged by the third-party provider) shall be deducted from the refund amount as a non-refundable expense.
- No refund shall be applicable if cancellation email is received on the day of the program, irrespective of the time of the start of the program(s).
- There will be no refund, transfer or adjustment of the fee in cases of cancellation/termination of a participant’s participation due to (i) delay in arrival at the venue after the designated time of the program; (ii) no-show or absence on the day of the program; (iii) non-attendance or discontinuance of any session of the program; (iv) non-adherence of guidelines and/or misconduct
- In no circumstance is a participant entitled to 100% refund for cancellation initiated by the participant himself/herself.
- The processing of refund may take a period of 4 weeks (including business days only; that means any other day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday or national holiday). The participant agrees not to raise any claim on Yogamat for the delay in the processing of the refund.
- Program registration is not transferable to any other participant, other program location, other program(s) offering (any other hatha yoga practice of different nature), or future programs. There will be no adjustment of the program fee for any other program.
- If the program is cancelled by Yogamat due to unavoidable circumstances, the participant will be entitled to a full refund of the fee within 4 weeks from the intimation of such a cancellation. The participant agrees not to raise any claim on Yogamat for the delay in the processing of the refund.
4) Cancellation and Termination of Registration
If a participant is unable to attend the program due to any reason, he/she must request for the cancellation of their registration by informing us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The request for such cancellation of registration, if any, will be considered valid only when communicated/informed over email at the email id provided above. Any such request made over call, text message to our phone lines will not be considered valid.
- In no circumstance is a participant entitled to 100% refund for cancellation of their registration initiated by the participant himself/herself.
- For any cancellation of registration initiated by the participant, Yogamat’s refund policies shall apply.
Yogamat shall have the right to cancel or terminate a registration of a participant for any or all of the programs in the following circumstances:
- Yogamat shall not be responsible to verify the information filled in the registration form by the participant. However, at any point of time if it is found that the information provided by the participant in the registration form is false or incorrect, Yogamat shall be entitled to cancel or terminate the registration with immediate effect and shall not be liable to refund the program fees to the participant either fully or partially.
- A participant’s registration can be unilaterally cancelled or terminated, and they may be asked to leave the program even after the confirmation of registration in cases of non-adherence to guidelines.
- The registration of a participant shall be liable to be terminated on the ground of Misconduct.
- Yogamat shall not be liable to refund program fees to the participant either partially or fully due to termination of registration on the above-mentioned grounds.
5) Participation guidelines- Pre-program:
- On the day of the sessions: Please be in an empty stomach condition. That is: after a full meal, please keep a gap of 4 hours before starting the practices. After a light snack (fruits, light snacking) please keep a gap of 2.5 hours. In case you have a beverage (tea, juice, coffee etc.), please keep a gap of 1.5 hours, after alcohol a gap of 8 hours and after smoking a gap of 1.5 hours. Nothing after that except water. Empty/light bladder supports the practices well.
- Please wear loose and secured clothing to be able to do range of posture movements.
- Please carry your prescription eyeglasses to the sessions to be able to watch certain videos that will be played during the program, in case you need them.
- Please bring your own anti-slip yoga mat.
6) Participation guidelines-During the program:
- Registered participants must ensure their attendance throughout the sessions from start time to end time.
- Only the participants that have registered for the workshop and will be undergoing the program are allowed inside the program at the venue. Attendants, relatives, children, and servants of the participants are not allowed inside.
- Any other party, individual or group are not allowed attendance unless required for workshop-support reasons. Please feel free to reach out in case of any query or support.
- Registered participants must adhere to the pre-workshop guidelines stated under point 5. section “Participation guidelines- Pre-program”
The medium of instruction will be English unless otherwise specified for any program(s). However, instructions can also be repeated in Hindi, if requested.
7) Program Completion:
Yogamat offers programs only for the purpose of learning by the participant. On completion of any program with us, we send you a completion form link that you are required to fill within given timelines.
- By completing any program(s) with Yogamat you understand that the program is only for your personal learning and will not enable you to teach the practices learned to any other person.
- You undertake that you shall not teach, communicate or share the contents of the program, either directly or indirectly to anyone else.
- You shall not transmit, share and forward the content shared with you during the program(s).
- Yogamat will be able to produce your records for the completion of any program(s) only on the basis of records we hold for your completion. For this, it is necessary that you submit the necessary documents that we request you to fill after the program is concluded.
- In the absence of records of your program completion due to non-submission of the documents to us, we will not be able to validate that you completed the program fully with us. In such a case, you cannot claim to have completed any program with us even though you may have registered for the same.
8) Parking and responsibility of personal belongings:
- At the program venue, you are requested to park your vehicle solely at your own risk and discretion by visiting early and finding a parking spot.
- You are requested to park your vehicle only in public parking per the norms of the Venue and not in front of any residential house, to avoid issues.
- Yogamat shall not be responsible for safety or parking of the vehicles or any other aspect related to it.
- Yogamat will not be responsible for any damage to and/or any theft of any participant’s vehicle from the program venue during the duration of the program
- Participant shall be responsible for taking care of their personal belongings at the venue.
GENERAL AND MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- Though the programs offered by Yogamat are primarily for the benefit of the participant’s health, in rare circumstances if a medical condition arises post the administration of a Yogamat program, Yogamat shall not be responsible for the same and shall not be liable to compensate the participant for the medical condition or loss incurred.
- Yogamat is not responsible for ensuring the health benefits that a participant expects to gain from the Yogamat programs.
- The programs offered by Yogamat are not substitutes for medical care and offer no guarantees of any kind. The information on the website (or as otherwise provided by us) is in no way intended to diagnose, cure, or treat any medical or other condition. Please seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers prior to starting any yoga program or making changes to your diet. In no case shall Yogamat, its employees, affiliates, organizers or persons related to Yogamat be responsible or liable for any injury, medical condition, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, arising from the use of our services.
- Yogamat is not obliged to or responsible for conducting any medical examination for the participant prior to the registration.
- There is no prior experience of Yoga required to begin Classical Hatha Yoga.
- The participant agrees to indemnify Yogamat, its organizers, its affiliates or any person related to Yogamat against all claims and suits that may be raised against them by any third party due to any breach and/or default and/or any other act or omission on participant’s account.
- The participant willingly undertakes to attend this program completely. The participant confirms that they understand the nature of the program. The participant takes full responsibility for the results of the program and undertakes not to raise any claims against Yogamat, its organizers, its affiliates or any person related to Yogamat with respect to the results.
- The content provided on this site is for general information only and should not be used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any dependence on the content on this site is at your own discretion.
- This website may contain certain old/historical information. Old/historical information may not necessarily be current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this website at any time but have no obligation to update it.
Any of all of the following acts committed by a participant shall be considered as a misconduct:
- Creating nuisance and disturbance while the session of a program has started.
- Misbehaving with fellow participants and/or the teachers/ demonstration assistants present at the venue thereby causing nuisance, disturbance and/or damage to property and person.
- Distributing materials provided by Yogamat, commercially, to third party without the consent of Yogamat.
- Violating the participation guidelines during the session of a program
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and any dispute arising under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.