Please read Participation Guidelines, Terms & Conditions
These policies are subject to change at any time without notice. Please read them carefully prior to registering for any program with us. By registering for any/all programs with us, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and you agree without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions in this Agreement, so please read this carefully before proceeding.
- You must register for the program online through the registration link provided after checking for spot availability with us and get the confirmation for your registration.
- That only a person who is above the age of 14 years is eligible to participate in the general/listed programs conducted by Yogamat in accordance with the terms and conditions set by Yogamat. There are separate programs organized by Yogamat for participants below the age of 14 years. *
- Please ensure that you bring a valid Government approved Photo ID card (like passport, driving license or Adhaar card). Entry will not be allowed without a valid Government approved id and the program will stand cancelled for the participant.
- Yogamat reserves the rights to accept or revoke your registration and participation without prior consultation with you.
- Rights to entry and admission are reserved by Yogamat.
- It is not Yogamat’s responsibility to cross verify the participant’s information, however, if Yogamat comes to know that the information submitted in false, Yogamat is entitled to cancel the registration.
- A participant’s registration can be unilaterally canceled and they may be asked to leave the program even after the confirmation of registration in cases of non-adherence to guidelines and/or misconduct.
- A discontinuance/cancellation of the program on the aforementioned grounds shall not entitle the participant to any full or partial refund.
*A participant under the age of 18 years shall be required to submit/fill the consent form, in addition to the registration form, that will be given separately at the time of registration. Without the submission of the consent form, the registration will not be accepted.
- For paying the fee for the program, Credit Card, Debit Card and Banking Information: Yogamat does not collect, store or use your personal, Credit Card or Debit Card or any of your banking information as it is directly transmitted through the payment gateway provider to the payment network or bank.
Attendance and Commitment:
- You are requested to be present inside the venue sharp at the designated reporting time that will be communicated to you at the time of confirming the registration.
- Program will begin at the designated time and late entry is not permitted in any case.You will be barred from attending the program in case of a late arrival at any of the days. We enforce this to minimize the impact on other participants in the middle of the session.
- Missing any session(s) due to complete or partial absence or a late arrival is a significant impact on your training and shall imply a discontinuance of your program.
- It is mandatory to attend all the sessions from the start time to the end time as per the designated schedule.
- A discontinuance by a participant on the aforementioned grounds shall not entitle the participant to any full or partial refund.
- If, due to unavoidable circumstances, there is a delay in starting the program, the same shall not entitle the participant to any compensation. Yogamat will endeavour to extend the duration of the program for the time lost. However, it is at the sole discretion of Yogamat to make such an extension.
- At the program venue, you are requested to park your vehicle solely at your own risk and discretion by visiting early and finding a parking spot.
- You are requested to park your vehicle only in public parking per the norms of the Venue and not in front of any residential house, to avoid issues.
- Yogamat shall not be responsible for safety or parking of the vehicles or any other aspect related to it.
- Yogamat will not be responsible for any damage to and/or any theft of any participant’s vehicle from the program venue during the duration of the program
Refund, Cancellation and Re-registration:
The registration fee is non-refundable except as provided herein under:
- If a participant is unable to attend the program due to any reason, he/she must request for a cancellation by informing us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The request for such cancellation, if any, will be considered valid only when communicated/informed over email at the email id provided above. Any such request made over call, text message to our phone lines will not be considered valid. This is to ensure your message is received, addressed and processed for the necessary action from our end.
- A refund of 25% will be applicable if cancellation email is received between Zero – 7 days prior to the start of the program, and a refund of 50% shall be applicable for intimation received more than 7 days prior to the start of the event. The applicable taxes and payment processing fee (as charged by the third party for processing the fee) will be deducted from the refund amount as a non-refundable expense.
- The cost of kit as per actual in case of a specific program(s) such as Bhutta Shuddhi is a non-refundable expense.
- In no circumstance is a participant entitled to 100% refund for cancellation initiated by the participant himself/herself.
- The processing of refund may take a period of 4 weeks And the participant agrees not to raise any claim on Yogamat for the delay in the processing of refund.
- Program registration is not transferable to any other participant, program location, or future programs. There will be no adjustment of program fee for any other program.
- There will be no refund, transfer or adjustment of the fee in cases of termination of a participant’s participation due to (i) delay in arrival at the venue after the designated time of the program; (ii) no-show or absence on the day of the program; (iii) missing or discontinuance of any session of the program; (iv) non-adherence of guidelines and/or misconduct.
- If the program is cancelled by Yogamat due to unavoidable circumstances, you will be entitled to a full refund of the fee within 4 weeks from the intimation of such a cancellation. The participant agrees not to raise any claim on Yogamat for the delay in the processing of refund.
Pre- Workshop preparation:
- On the day of the sessions: Please be in an empty stomach condition. That is: after a full meal, please keep a gap of 4 hours before starting the practices. After a light snack (fruits, light snacking) please keep a gap of 2.5 hours. In-case you have beverage (tea, juice, coffee etc.), please keep a gap of 1.5 hours, after alcohol a gap of 8 hours and after smoking a gap of 1.5 hours. Nothing after that except water.
- Please do not drink too much water immediately before the session. Give gap of a few hours so you are comfortable in doing practices with empty/light bladder.
- Please wear loose and secured clothing to be able to do range of movements.
- Please carry your prescription eye glasses to the sessions to be able to watch certain videos that will be played during the program.
- Please bring your own anti-slip yoga mat.
- Kindly ensure your attendance throughout the sessions from start time to end time.
- Only the participants that have registered for the workshop and will be undergoing the program are allowed inside the program at the venue. Attendants, relatives, children, and servants of the participants are not allowed inside.
- Any other party, individual or group are not allowed attendance unless required for workshop-support reasons. Please feel free to reach out in case of any query or support.
- You represent and warrant that you are at least fourteen (14) years of age and that you possess the legal right and ability to use our services in accordance with the terms of Yogamat. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you may use this website only with the consent of your legal guardian.
- The participant agrees to indemnify Yogamat, its organizers, its affiliates or any person related to Yogamat against all claims and suits that may be raised against them by any third party due to any breach and/or default and/or any other act or omission on participant’s account.
- The participant willingly undertakes to attend this program completely. The participant confirms that they understand the nature of the program. The participant takes full responsibility for the results of the program and undertakes not to raise any claims against Yogamat, its organizers, its affiliates or any person related to Yogamat with respect to the results.
- The programs offered by us are not substitutes for medical care and offer no guarantees of any kind. The information on the website (or as otherwise provided by us) is in no way intended to diagnose, cure, or treat any medical or other condition. Please seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers prior to starting any yoga program or making changes to your diet. In no case shall Yogamat, its employees, affiliates, organizers or persons related to Yogamat be responsible or liable for any injury, medical condition, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, arising from the use of our services.
- There is no prior experience of Yoga required to begin Classical Hatha Yoga.
- The medium of instruction will be English. However, instructions can also be repeated in Hindi, if requested.
- The gates of the venue open 45 minutes before the start of the session.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and any dispute arising under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.